Merry Christmas everyone! Ok...I know it's not Christmas yet, but I am starting to get into the Christmas gift and crafting mood after creating this pair of patterned paper Christmas ornaments using some SRM Stickers, BoBunny and a FREE digital cutting file.
TUTORIAL | How to create your own patterned paper Christmas ornaments
- Use the free Christmas Ornament digital cutting file to cut out the layers of the ornament from your choice of patterned papers. Put the small vertical shape to the side.
- Ink the edges of each cut piece with Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and then Walnut Stain.
- Layer the larger pieces and adhere with adhesive.
- Adhere a border sticker along the right hand edge of the rounded square shape.
- Attach the larger die cut shapes (The little boy and girl die cuts are part of the BoBunny Silver & Gold Noteworthy pack) with double sided foam tape.
- Adhere sentiment sticker to small vertical shape.
- Apply gold glitter glue around edge of the die cut shape. When dry, add jewels and attach to the ornament.
- Cut a length of baker's twine and attach to back side of ornament and tie in a loop to create a way to hang your ornament.
SUPPLIES | SRM Stickers, BoBunny
Patterned Paper: BoBunny/ Silver & Gold Collection
Die Cuts: BoBunny/ Silver & Gold Noteworthy
Stickers: SRM Stickers/ Fancy Sticker Sentiment - Christmas
Twine: The Twinery/ Gold Shimmer Baker's Twine
Glitter Glue: American Crafts
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
DIGITAL CUTTING FILE | Decorative Labels
Feel free to download this digital cut file to create your own patterned paper Christmas ornament. It is available to download in both the .SVG and .studio formats. I just ask that if you do use it that you give me credit and link back to my blog.
I'd also love to see what you create! Feel free to link it up below and let's start sharing the holiday spirit!