Hello friends! Today, I want to share with you about a new product from Therm O Web called Deco Foil Transfer Gel. They released this product at the recent Creativation Show (formally known as CHA) in Phoenix, AZ. This new product is a fun way to add a touch of dimension to all your foiled projects.
Thermo Web Deco Foil Transfer Gel Instructions:
- Begin with a piece of watercolor paper or other paper suitable for use with mixed media type mediums.
- Tape the paper to your surface using a repositionable tape.
- Tape the stencil in place on top of the paper with the same type of tape.
- Use a palette knife or similar tool to apply Deco Foil™ Transfer Gel over the stencil.
- Remove excess gel by gently pulling knife flat across surface.
- Return any excess gel to the jar.
- Make sure you clean your stencil immediately with cold water, a drop of dish soap and gentle finger scrubbing.
- Let the gel dry at least 1 hour or until the gel has become completely clear.
- Cover the stenciled design with Deco Foil™ Transfer Sheet, place inside a folded piece of parchment paper and run it through a preheated hot laminator.
- Let cool slightly and gently peel away the transfer sheet to reveal your beautifully foiled design.
Want more ideas and inspiration on how to use this new products? Here's a peek at the other card I created and that I'm sharing on the Therm O Web blog today.