As I look over these layouts I see:
1. Color and lots of it, especially yellow and turquoise!!!
2. Mostly one photo layouts.
3. A variety of different styles from clean and graphic to a bit more artsy.
4. The use of mixed media products including mists, stencils, gesso and molding paste.
5. Happy scrapping and play!
I hope 2013 is full of more fun scrappy play! I have a feeling that I will be adding more mixed media techniques to my layouts and projects in this new year. Clean and graphic are fine, but I sometimes feel like I am missing something on these layouts. I especially love the ones with more texture and the use of stencils and my mixed media supplies. I have been playing with my Dylusions Ink Sprays and stencils from The Crafter's Workshop that I got for Christmas and it has been so enjoyable! It has also been a bit messy as I am still not sure what to use to get the ink off my hands! I haven't gone out to buy anything that was suggested when I asked on FB, and I have yet to find anything in my house that will work. If you have any suggestions, please share!
Thank you for stopping by today and all of your visits this past year! I can't wait to see what 2013 holds for me as I begin a new life in a new city!
HAPPY NEW YEAR HUGS!!!