"All Hearts" Ornament
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny St. Nick Sugar Plum and St. Nick Stocking
Embellishments: Bo Bunny St. Nick Home for the Holidays Cardstock Stickers and Holly Berry iCandy Jewels; Red ribbon; Gold cord
Chipboard: Magistical Memories Fancy Frame (2)
You will need 2 of the fancy inside shape and one fancy frame one size larger than the shapes.
- Color the larger frame and the 2 smaller inside shapes with a gold krylon pen.
- Attach the "All hearts" sticker to the front of one of the fancy shapes.
- Hand cut a shape similar to the sticker in green and attach it to the back of the other shape.
- Cut 2 shapes out of red paper slightly larger than the fancy shapes and attach these to the back of each fancy shape.
- Punch a hole in the center at the top and bottom of the larger frame.
- Cut a 6 inch length of gold cord and run it through the holes in the frame and then sandwich in between the other two shapes. (I used double sided adhesive tape to hold it in place.)
- Glue the two fancy shapes together.
- Tie a 6 inch length of gold cord through the top hole on the frame.
- Finish by adding a small red bow and a red gem to the heart.
For my second ornament I used a fun tutorial I found on the internet. Unfortunately, I was unable to locate the original tutorial, so I have attempted to re-create the instructions for you.
"Glitter Star" Ornament
Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny St. Nick Stocking and St. Nick
Embellishements: Bo Bunny Holly Berry iCandy Jewels and St. Nick Flowers
Other: Red glitter glue
Punches: Stampin' Up!
- Start with a square of patterned paper 3 inches by 3 inches. (You will need 6 of these.)
- Fold it in half to form a triangle then fold that triangle in half to form a smaller triangle.
- Cut 3 slits, being careful not to cut through the middle.
- Open your paper.
- Start in the center of the cut pieces. Curl them inward and slightly overlap them. Add glue to the overlapped area to hold them together.
- Repeat this with the next two cut pieces, however do it on the opposite side of the first one.
- Repeat this process 2 more times, alternating which side you curl them.
- Repeat steps1-7 to create 6 of these shapes.
- Attach them together one by one using a hot glue gun until you create a star/flower shape.
- Finish by embellishing the center as you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!