1. Elle's Studio - Day to Day is seriously cute! I recently bought some of their products and I have since fallen in love with them!
2. Jillibean Soup - All of it, but especially Chilled Cucumber Soup, Placemats, Corrugated Shapes, Sugar Picks and Wise Words!!!
3. The Crafter's Workshop - Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and Ronda Palazzari's new templates are just aMAZing!!! Have I mentioned that I have become addicted to these things?!?!
4. My Mind's Eye - Collectable...yeah pretty much all of it!!!
5. Little Yellow Bicycle - Naturals...canvas, wood, cork, & burlap yumminess!!!
6. Studio Calico - Snippets, Sundrifter and Here & There. I am digging bits and pieces from each of these collection!!! The stars, the wood veneer (did you see the horses?!?!) and the colors!!!
7. Bella Blvd - Sand & Surf - I'm going on a beach vacation this summer and I see this coming in quite well for that!!! I am also loving the new feathers and crochet hearts!!!
8. Bo Bunny - I must say this is my most favorite release from Bo Bunny ever! All of their new collections are amazing and I can not wait to dig into them. I am especially excited about their new doilies, bling and stamps!!!
9. Tim Holtz - Distress Paint! Need I say more? Really, who doesn't need these?!?!
10. We R Memory Keepers - Envelope Punch Board! This tool just looks amazing and I would love to be able to make cards and not have to worry about them fitting in an envelope!!!
11. Lily Bee - I am loving everything about their new Pinwheel collection and their new embellies package! Thank you for making them in a smaller grouping like this!!!
12. Teresa Collins - That elegant owl alone makes me what her new Stationary Noted collection!!!
So...there you have it! My TOP 13 But I will admit, there are many more bit & pieces and other manufacturers that caught my eye this year! Metallic, cameras, owls, horses, chevrons, jars, potty people, feathers, triangles, mustaches, wood, stencils and stars OH MY!!!