and leave the rest to God.
I found this in a Kohl's flyer on Monday. A tough day mentally. Long story, but this little saying really spoke to me about the stress I am having in my personal life right now. Simple words but they really got right at the root of things and made me stop and think about how I wasn't thinking and doing right now. I'm babbling, but maybe you know what I mean! Either way, thanks for "listening"!
Other things to share...
- Mix it Up is having another great sponsor for this month...Scrapshotz. Don't forget to stop by and check out the new inspo each Wednesday!
- Loving this new company I just found out about called Jillibean!
- This digital dream diva is having a great sale right now!
- ACOT is having an online crop Feb 20-22!!!
- Scenic Route is going to be entering the blog world very soon!!!
I am going to forgo the supply list unless anyone tells me that they just really want me to keep doing it. It is more work and I am trying to keep some things simple if possible!
Here is a LO I created for Mixer #4 at Mix it Up! I (ooops!) forgot to share it sooner, but I guess it's better late than never! The challenge was to use stamps to create hand made embellishments. I stamped on the butterflies and then heat embossed the image.
Oh and I was tagged by Leigh.
Here's how you play...
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.
My 6th folder, 6th picture is.....
A photo of my niece, Emma, with Grandpa watching Uncle Danny ride Boots (one of Grandpa's horses) in April 2007! She was so enamored by Boots and Grandpa was having a great time showing and telling her all about them and at the same time holding her safe in his arms!
I am going to tag...
Carrie, Rachel, Laina, Melanie, Amy and Sasha! Hope you ladies play along!!!
Thanks for stopping by!