I'm a little late in my inspiration, but I really enjoyed watching the Olympics and appreciating the amazing talents of those athletes from all over the world. So in their honor, I thought it would be fun to have a contest using circles (representing the Olympic emblem) and bronze, silver or gold content.
Your project can be a layout, card, altered item or mini album. Just use circles and include at least one medal color (bronze, silver or gold). It isn't necessary to make a "sports" oriented project, any subject will work. Oh....and don't forget to add at least one piece of chipboard!
The contest will run from October 1 through October 31. Upload your projects into the contest gallery at www.magisticalmemories.com.
there are lots of fun things going on in this LO that are difficult to see. i wanted to share some of what i did with you...
- the background paper shape was made using a paper by Lil'Davis
- i cut out every other square on the Scenic Route grid paper
- i doodled little white dots all around the edge of the KI paper
- the chipboard circles are "colored" with a silver leafing pen
- and i have come up with the most fun way to make ribbon folds. apply super sticky double sided tape to the length of ribbon then start sticking it down and bunching it as you go. it works wonderfully!